Tickets and details are available online or by phoning (321) 639-5773.
General Admission Tickets are $50 and VIP seats are $75. Proceeds benefit preservation of historic St. Mark’s Episcopal Community Church and Academy, Cocoa Village, Inspiring community leadership since 1878.
The event is presented by Space Coast Living and Historic Cocoa Village Association.
Space Coast Inspiration Awards will be presented to:
- Lynda Weatherman, President & CEO, Economic Development Commission of Florida’s Space Coast;
- Colonel, USAF, Ret. Bob and Connie Harvey;
- Lou and Julie Colombo, founders, I Love MY Island; Merritt Island Now Magazine;
- Lester Bullock, CEO, Victory Casino Cruises;
- Dr. Anastacia Hawkins-Smith, CEO & Artistic Director, Historic Cocoa Village Playhouse;
Perrone Properties, Inc., Owners Ralph and Cindy Perrone;
- Larry Sinclair, Broadmoor Acres Community Restoration and Preservation Inc.;
- Jim McKnight, City Manager, Cocoa Beach; Retired City Manager, Rockledge
- Ben Brotemarkle, Executive Director, Florida Historical Society; Producer, “Florida Frontiers”;
- Al Trafford, Trafford Realty Company, posthumously;
- Tom and Susie Wasdin, Wasdin Associates, Inc.
Field Manor Foundation and The Field Family;
- Guy and Delores Spearman;
- Ross Schlernitzauer and husband Bobby, posthumously, and Mary Ann Balthaser and Beth Courtney, Founder and Past Chair, Cocoa Beach Regional Chamber of Commerce Non-Profit Task Force